Francine Provost’s passion is growing through learning, and inspiring her clients to be the best leaders they can be!
For most of her career, Francine has worked as a team leader or as a team member. Through her experiences as a business woman, a community volunteer, a professional speaker/trainer, and a parent of three magnificent children, she has come to believe in people’s unique strengths and potential. Her wish is to help everyone she meets to be inspired and committed to developing their full potential.
Francine herself uses training (tons of it), reading and research as her favorite methods to develop her own skills and knowledge. She holds a Bachelor in Business Administration, is certified as a Master Trainer in the DISC Model of Human Behaviors, and is also trained as a group and Webinar facilitator.
Over the past 17 years, she has facilitated training workshops and provided professional coaching in the following areas:
- DISC Certification
- Leadership development and coaching
- Team Development and Retreats
- Interpersonal Communication
- Conflict Prevention
Francine is fluent in both canadian official languages English and French. She is supported by a team of competent collaborators who are as passionate as she is about her clients’ success.
Francine is member of :
- CAPS Ottawa (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers);
- The GSP (Global Speakers Federation);
- WSA (Women Speakers Association);
- Toastmasters International;
- Outaouais Coach's Association (Regroupement des coachs de l'Outaouais).
She holds the following accreditations:
- DISC Master Trainer Certification;
- Chairman's Speaker Award at the High Impact Speakers Showcase event;
- 2007 Self-Employed Entrepreneur of the Year by le REFAP.
- Toastmasters Advance Communications Gold